End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

This was the best.

Kingdoms CCG Kingdoms CCG

Surprisingly well done.

Now I say surprising as I've never heard of any of you or this game in the past and the fact of how unexpectedly smooth, polished and engaging this card game is. My interest in card related games short of poker has always remained minimal but this one has definitely got me hooked.

I apologize in advance for keeping this review short, but I need to get back to the game now. Keep up the good work.

Dress Up ZJ Dress Up ZJ

Why is this a thing.

NightmareDuck responds:

Jacksmith Jacksmith

I'm not usually attracted to games like this but just the sheer amount of replay value made me already spend much of the night playing.

The graphics and animation were either acceptable or better than expected.

The gameplay on a whole is not only smooth and challenging but addictive as well.

The music albeit using the same loops continuously remained fresh and engaging as the hours went on, which in my opinion can be real hard to find in flash games sometimes.

The story so far is of course a bit bland, but the whole idea of being a blacksmith and creating weapons for others instead of the other way around more than makes up for it.

Excellent and entertaining game and I hope to see more like it!

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Finally, another place where I can forcibly make people view my horrendous art skills.

GO FAST GO FAST

My wrist hurts, this is your fault.

Fluffy ponies however are still genius and are now in my sig.

Mission in Space Mission in Space

Well done.

Spent quite a few hours on this game on and off. Gives a familiar feel to various games/movies that I like.

Simple, fun and even quite challenging. Hope to see the next one soon.

Rebuild Rebuild

Awesome game.

Easily got addicted, has a ton of replay value. Trying to beat Nightmare at the moment, pain in the ass to do.

Moar!

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

Sure didn't see this one coming

Haha, awesome twist on the game. The horror genre usually isn't my bag but I definitely got some incentive to watch the movie now that's for sure.

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

Outstanding game!

Had a little trouble with the controls at the begining which I think might need some improving but other than that a very fun game.

Hope to see a second in the future, maybe with an editor? Most likely WW2 themed i'm hoping.